1 Inch Natural Heavy Cotton WebbingCountry Brook Design
- 1 INCH WIDTH | Approximately .06" or 1.63mm thick | It is best to use 1 inch hardware with this webbing. Due to natural variations in cotton fiber, the tensile strength cannot be rated.
- Cotton webbing is a naturally occurring material that is an organic alternative to webbing such as nylon or polyester. It is a lightweight, all-purpose webbing that is derived from a renewable resource.
- Be aware that some rolls may contain factory splicing. If you need a continuous roll, please give us a call and we will be more than happy to get that for you!
- Soft to the touch, this cotton webbing is easy to work with and flexible. Versatile enough to be used for a wide array of applications.
- Have questions about a Country Brook Design product? Give us a call before ordering and we will be happy to help you with the process. Our friendly customer service department are here to answer any questions you may have!
This company offers the best, easiest to use, and fast shipping. Webbing is great!
We think you may also like:
Country Brook Design's Heavy Cotton Webbing is a natural, organic alternative to conventional nylon and polyester. Lightweight, all-purpose and versatile, cotton webbing is made from renewable resources. It is a great alternative that is good for our planet. Cotton fiber is easy on sensitive skin and won't chafe or irritate skin like some other materials can. A natural moisture wick, cotton webbing will absorb moisture and sweat. It is a naturally breathable material and allows air flow throughout it's weaved design. Used in a number of applications, cotton webbing is versatile enough to be used in home furnishings, totes, belts, apparel, and pet accessories, among many other projects. Due to natural variations in cotton fiber, cotton webbing is best used in projects where tensile strength is not important. For this webbing, it is best to use 1 inch hardware; such as D-rings, buckles, or triglides. Please be aware that some rolls may contain factory splices, but we would be more than happy to get you a continuous roll; just let us know when ordering! Country Brook Design cannot be held responsible for misuse of our product. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability of the product for their use.
Notes on Use
Country Brook Design cannot be held responsible for misuse of this product. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability of the product for their use.